Take this quiz to see just how safe your applications are!
In the past year, I talked to a lot of enterprises IT pros about the challenges that most modern IT teams face today: flat budgets, headcount reductions or no additional hiring, having to do more work with fewer hands — all while modernizing the existing IT landscape, increasing security measures to prevent possible data breaches or malware attacks, migrating to Windows 10 (and managing the frequent subsequent updates), enabling the company’s Digital Business Transformation initiative…the list is endless.
Most IT executives have come to realize that without a more agile IT management approach with Business-as-Usual or Evergreen IT they will drown in the ever increasing IT debt. So they are looking to move their Windows 10 Branch Management into their Business-as-Usual team, adopt a more efficient BAU hardware refresh cycle, or allow their business units to self-service more IT services to reduce Shadow IT and application sprawl. While the approaches might differ depending on the organization, industry or management style, almost all of them are trying to alleviate the same pain points.
But how do you start?
You probably have a lot of questions running through your head, such as:
- Which criteria impact the success of my BAU initiative most?
- How will adopting Windows 10 and Office 365 impact my Evergreen IT plans?
- What tollgates do I have to set up and pass successfully before I can go all-in with Evergreen IT?
- How much business disruption do I need to expect?
- Is there a way to predict my potential success rate?
Over the last few weeks, I have compiled two decades worth of IT experience and put together a list of the most important key performance indicators when it comes to BAU success and application management. But instead of just simply listing the questions and answering them, we created a fun and interactive quiz that you can use to accurately assess the risk level of your organization.
Things to keep in mind while taking the quiz:
- Individual answers are not connected to email addresses, so you don’t have to worry about privacy issues.
- You will get the most out of the quiz if you answer the questions honestly and take it seriously.
- In the end, we will also share some crucial real-world insights and next steps with you to kick your readiness status up a notch!